Organizations other than investor-owned utilities and energy companies that are involved in economic development activities (e.g. service providers, regional allies, consultants, etc.).
Exposure at Semi-annual Educational & Networking Forums
- High-visibility promotional exposure for your company and services.
- An opportunity to meet customers and potential prospects at a single location.
- Unique networking opportunities for new business development.
- Personal connections with investor-owned utility economic development professionals you have met through the UEDA.
- Contact with non-investor owned utility economic development peers and site selectors from across the country and Canada you have met through the UEDA.
UEDA LinkedIn Group
- Real-time UEDA LinkedIn group connections with UEDA members and other economic development professionals from coast-to-coast and in Canada.
- Selective distribution of economic development news through the UEDA LinkedIn group.
- Selective news dissemination to UEDA members online with the help of the UEDA staff.
- Contact with economic development trade media through UEDA referrals. (delete)
UEDA Member Surveys
- Conduct surveys and polls of active association members through UEDA staff.
Member Email Contact
- Mass emails to UEDA members at any time though the UEDA staff.
- Identification and contact with UEDA members through the UEDA website.
Link to Your Website
- Direct connection to your website site through the UEDA website.
All service providers, EDA’s and site selectors are welcome.
*Applications are in a PDF format. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat free.